Hello from a researcher looking for practitioners who want to share their expertise

Hello everyone,
my name is Robin from the University of Bamberg, Germany and I am interested in cloud technologies, especially how to architect applications to run in the cloud. You've probably heard of the term cloud-native as the new style for building applications, but do you have a good understanding of what is cloud-native and what is not? There's a large range of tools and technologies to choose from, also here on Google Cloud platform, but which should you choose to gain which benefits and why?

At least these are the questions that I am asking myself and therefore want to study in my research project. In this context we have created a survey on quality characteristics of cloud-native applications and are now looking for IT professionals like you who have experience in implementing and deploying web-based applications for the cloud.

Could you spare around 10 minutes of your time to participate in our survey?
All you have to do is to use your expertise for rating how certain characteristics of an application architecture impact higher-level quality aspects (such as reliability, portability, maintainability, ...).
And the survey has an open design so you can decide how much time you want to spend, even if you answer just one question, that would already help us.

The link to the survey is: https://qmsurvey.pi.uni-bamberg.de/?survey=ARngC1KMge

Kind regards,
Robin

P.S. to the community managers: I hope it's ok to post this kind of request here, I understood the Cloud Hub as an open place for all sorts of topics and therefore though it would be suitable.

0 0 92
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space