Google cloud console is blank

When I login into my cloud console in browser, the page remains blank. For all services, even for billing. For several days, the issue persists. Changed browsers, no difference.

cloud console issue.PNG

3 18 2,575
18 REPLIES 18

I have a similar issue with the SQL window, it does not load anything.
Works with Safari.

Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 11.19.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 11.01.11 AM.png

Hi! I have the exact same problem for days, any solution yet? thanks in advance!

Unfortunately, I couldn't find it, (tried disabling extensions, etc.)
I just switched to safari for now.

Same issue here. Any solution as of now? I am on windows and tried Chrome, Edge and Firefox. Tried reaching support but even for that the console should work. Extremely frustrating.

One of our users started having this issue on October 4, 2022. He is a Windows users, he tries it on Chrome and Edge with no success. We tried cleaning up cookies, caches and the full browsing history.

By the way, the gcloud commands work without any issue.

Same issue here. Would really appreciate it if someone can suggest a temporary solution, given that I'm a windows user without Safari😂

Could the cause of this issue be the antivirus software installed on your Windows machine? We will try to disable antivirus software and access the GCP console soon again when our user becomes available. Would you also like to give it a try? I will share my findings once we try this.

For our user's case, the issue was not seeing the list of instances on the GCP console. It seems like the antivirus application is preventing the instance list to be displayed. When the antivirus software is not running the VM instance page is showing properly.

That's the exact problem. Disabling both the anti virus and Ad Block Plus extension on the site fixed the issue for me. Google is basically forcing us to let it collect data even from paying customers. I saw it making more then 100 attempts to collect analytical data on one  single page.

same issue here, I tryed on safary without extension and it's the same thiing. I've to disable some API and don't know how to do

I think I've solved the problem.

Just to be sure if this solution is going to work for you, try opening an Incognito Window, in this mode chrome usually disables all extensions. Log in to your console and see if it works. 
If it does, one of your extensions causing the problem for me was the "Dark Mode" extension. In your case could be something else. You gotta disable all extensions and then enable them one by one and refresh the page each time, till you can find the culprit.

I'm guessing if one of the extensions is injecting any piece of code, the console refuses to work or interferes with something.

Thanks, disabling dark mode extension in Chrome worked for me

This worked for me as well. I'm now curious to see why having that extension was preventing the site from loading...

Thanks, deleting the dark mode extension worked for me.

Same issue here for about a week. I tried different browsers, different machines, and Incognito, disabling all extensions. Nothing seems to work.

It looks like a conflict with Kaspersky Internet Security. Once disabled, the console loads back normally! 

Just disabling is not going to help.. anyone knows what exclusions we need to add in to have it work.

Dears, I had the same issue and solved it by disabling all the antivirus functions and reloading the console, all worked fine, then I enabled the antivirus functions again, and checked, and all is working fine now.

I am using Edge on windows 11.

So basically, it's an antivirus issue.

Cheers

Top Labels in this Space