Welcome to the Cloud Certified Group!

carrie
Community Manager
Community Manager

We are happy to have you here! If you’ve got an active Google Cloud certification, you’re in the right place 😁

Still working towards your Google Cloud Certification? Feel free to leverage our community of Google Cloud certified individuals, and check out the Learning Forums for more preparation content. 

So what’s happening here? The root of the answer is: you! The Cloud Certified Group is your place to share your accomplishments, discover opportunities to grow your career, and network with fellow certified folks to maximize your certification’s value. 

And who are your fearless leaders? You've got @msoss - who is the connoisseur of credential benefits - and me, @carrie - your Learning & Certification hub manager.  We’re the people who are here to help you with Community-related questions, host events, ensure that things run smoothly, and generally make sure that you’re having a good time (and possibly hand out some swag along the way).

Please, feel free to introduce yourself in this thread. We’d love to hear about who you are, where you’re from, how you’re using your certification(s), and any other information you like to share - whether it’s your favorite pizza topping, or the hobby you most enjoy. We are looking forward to getting to know you, and hope you enjoy your stay 👋

Solved Solved
11 4 915
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Lauri! I am SO excited to hear that you're pumping up those data skills. I think it might be helpful to check out the various paths on the training site here; you can also check out the Looker Certification exam guides on the Cloud Certification site.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Michael and Carrie - I'm in the process of doubling down on strengthening BigQuery / ML / Looker skills. Are there any planned sessions coming up that will have a track that goes deeper than the Big Data & ML Fundamentals course?  Thx!

Hi Lauri! I am SO excited to hear that you're pumping up those data skills. I think it might be helpful to check out the various paths on the training site here; you can also check out the Looker Certification exam guides on the Cloud Certification site.

carrie
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'll start! I'm Carrie, I'm from California, I use the training from my Workspace certification on the daily (love Sheets!), and I like pineapple on my pizza. 

Hi @carrie  thanks for creating this group and leading the thread..! Just recently finished a few professional certifications both having the same swag & perk options to choose just curious to know your thoughts on that ? 

i don't want to make a pile of the similar hoodie on my desk haha..! Will be attempting a few other certifications soon..!  

Looking forward to hear back from you thanks..!