ML Engineer pathway

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to share that I've recently got certified as a Cloud Digital Leader. As a data scientist, my ultimate goal is to acquire the  Machine Learning Engineer certification, and I've outlined a certification path to help me get there. Although I could choose to directly pursue the Machine Learning Engineer certification, I've decided to build a strong foundation in Google Cloud by earning some intermediate certifications along the way.

Here's my certification pathway as a data scientist:

1. Cloud Digital Leader
  2. Cloud Engineer
  3. Database Engineer
  4. Data Engineer
  5. Machine Learning Engineer

I'm open to any advice, tips, or opinions you might have to offer. If you're also on a similar pathway as a data scientist, I'd love to connect with you. Let's work together to achieve our goals and support each other in this journey.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Favour,

How are you? Congrats on your new cert !!!!  👏
I think is really great to have a certification path, I would move the Machine Learning at number 3 , and just complement your knowledge with the Data certs, because your main goal is the ML, and you can use the Data knowledge with some ML projects implementing what you already know about ML, the other way you may need to wait until complete everything to start doing some ML.
I completed the architecture cert and complemented it with the Network and Security.
Kind regards, I hope this helps you.