Completed GCP Professional Data Engineer certification

Thrilled to share that I've earned my GCP Professional Data Engineer certification, further solidifying my expertise in designing and implementing advanced data solutions in GCP, and opening new avenues for professional growth and opportunities.

GCP Professional Data Engineer certification 

Solved Solved
3 5 301
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Pravin,

If you do not have prior experience working on the GCP platform, then you may require a month of planned study to get familiar with all the services mentioned in the GCP certification guide by Google.

However, if you do have experience working in the GCP platform and hands-on experience, then it will be beneficial for you.

Please follow this Exam guide for your preparation:
https://cloud.google.com/learn/certification/guides/data-engineer

All the best!!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Congratulations!!!! I am also planning to take Data Engineer Certification. Please let me know how you approached the certification.

Thanks in advance..

regards

Pravin

Hello Pravin,

If you do not have prior experience working on the GCP platform, then you may require a month of planned study to get familiar with all the services mentioned in the GCP certification guide by Google.

However, if you do have experience working in the GCP platform and hands-on experience, then it will be beneficial for you.

Please follow this Exam guide for your preparation:
https://cloud.google.com/learn/certification/guides/data-engineer

All the best!!

how do i start can i finish in One month

Congratulations Utkarsh,

Any advice , as I am planning to give exam on 4 May.  Any specific imp topis to concentrate? Is the time given sufficient to solve ?

Any tips or tricks would really help...Thanks in advance.

Sidd

@SiddSam Sorry my friend but hope you did well today in certificate exam.

This kind of certificate exam is different. Don’t go with specific topic. I would recommend to go to all services once and think scenarios. How would you use and incorporate these services in the solution. If you can answer this question then you are good to go.