Certification Support contact

Somebody I know is having issues with Kryterion and the exam.  Kryterion has asked them to contact Google support?  What is the contact email and whom do they contact?

There used to be an email address on the old site, which seems to be missing on this new site.

Solved Solved
3 14 1,930
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi @sathishvj! Sorry to hear that you know someone experiencing issues with the exam or Kryterion. Please have your friend reach out to us at google-cloud-certification-support@google.com. Thanks for the question!

View solution in original post

carrie
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! I'm sorry to hear that your colleague is having issues with their exam delivery; apologies for not seeing this sooner!

The best way to contact Google Cloud Certification support directly is though this webform. By using a webform, we can route support requests to the correct team more easily - and log requests as tickets so that anyone who needs to help can have a clear view of what the situation is. 

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Hi @sathishvj! Sorry to hear that you know someone experiencing issues with the exam or Kryterion. Please have your friend reach out to us at google-cloud-certification-support@google.com. Thanks for the question!

carrie
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! I'm sorry to hear that your colleague is having issues with their exam delivery; apologies for not seeing this sooner!

The best way to contact Google Cloud Certification support directly is though this webform. By using a webform, we can route support requests to the correct team more easily - and log requests as tickets so that anyone who needs to help can have a clear view of what the situation is. 

Hi Carrie 

Sorry but I never gets reply on the webform query. 

You can check with my email address. I have sent atleast 5-6 request none of them was replied.

Even for me the same issue, worst experience

So far I have submitted 3 tickets with the form above for my exam on July 16th,2023 which I didn't received official results yet  for more than 13 days and there is no other means of reaching Google cloud certification support. This is pathetic support compared AWS, Microsoft certification support teams. What other means of support is available to reach the the support? If you can't provide minimum support to learners, you should have shut your certification exams itself. Shame on Google Cloud Certification support team.

Hi @carrie @racheler1 ,

I have completed my professional cloud developer cortication on 17th Sep, till now digital certificate in the Accredible not reflected.

I have raised support ticket every time i am getting below response. Please help me to get the digital copy ASAP.

Greetings for the Day!

I understand your frustration about delay in receiving the certificate. We are actively working hard to resolve as soon as possible. Please stay tuned for a follow up message once we resolve this issue. Once we have any new updates we will certainly notify you. Rest be assured that this is monitored on a timely basis to make sure that we don't miss any news. If you have additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email me here and I'll be more than happy to catch up.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for understanding!

Your account’s status and performance are a priority to us. We appreciate your collaboration, patience and understanding through this matter and we’ll be in touch with you shortly. This case will remain open in the meantime.

I have never got the correct reply on the webform. I have sent several emails but no one cares about it. After paying this much money to take a certificate and Google doesn't provide satisfactory customer support. 

Hi,

could someone help me here? i have written gcp pca certification on july 6th 2023 and passed, till now i have not received any certificate, i have raised concern with google-cloud-certification-support@google.com, but litterly i am frustrated, i have been following up with them from last 15 days no one is responding, i dont know how this support team works? dont have direct contact number to call?

Same issue for me. No one is helping. Pathetic state of affairs at google. Such a big company with no sense of customer care.

Hi @racheler1  @carrie I cleared Associate Cloud Engineer exam on 29 February but I haven't received my certificate yet. Its been more than 40 days but no updates on my certificate. I have raised multiple tickets but I haven't got anything on my certificate. Its really frustrating and very disappointing from an organisation like google. Please provide some help in this matter.

Hi @abhinavshukla! Thanks for bringing this to our attention -- I've escalated this to our support team internally, and we will be in touch via email.

Thanks @racheler1  I would like to mention that I have cleared Professional DevOps Exam as well on 14th April and I sincerely request that I get that certificate as soon as possible because if there happens to be any delay for receiving my Professional Certificate then I'll miss out some serious career opportunities that I am currently looking forward to. Kindly provide this matter some priority as I have been waiting a really long time.

• Hi @racheler1  @carrie I cleared Associate Cloud Engineer exam on 4 May but I haven't received my certificate yet. Its been more than 10 days but no updates on my certificate. I have raised multiple tickets but I haven't got anything on my certificate. Its really frustrating and very disappointing from an organisation like google. Please provide some help in this matter.

I have appeared for Google cloud certified -professional dev ops engineer and passed the exam too on 1st may 2024., since them I have tried with all posible way to get my certificate but  no luck yet. can someone please help me here.