Time Conflict (Sync Every Minute)

Hi, in appsheet , i have found some issue . someone please  chelp me and guide me details as per beginner I'm facing an issue with overlapping reservations in my Room Booking app. Here’s the problem: • Scenario: User A opens the app at 10:00 but doesn’t save or close it. User B opens at 10:15, books a room from 11:00 to 12:00, and saves it. User A then tries to book the same room and time slot and can save it without any conflict warning. • Root Cause: The main issue is User A keeping the app open without saving or closing it. • Attempts to Fix: Tried using NOW() in [Entry Time], but it only captures the initial access time. Searched for force sync solutions but found none. Could you please guide me on how to resolve this? Any advice or resources would be greatly appreciated. AND MY TABLE IS "EVENT" and Below are columns row_id Booking Time Meeting Title Meeting Room Start End Participant Type External Organization Organizer Department Room Pic

@All 

0 1 33
1 REPLY 1

You may want to evaluate the Quick sync feature even though it is in preview phase and has several caveats as mentioned in the post.

Solved: [PREVIEW] Users see updated data with “Quick sync” - Page 2 - Google Cloud Community

Top Labels in this Space