Subscription plans for hybrid app

Hi Team

I am making an education institution applicaiton where people can download and use the application free without login. But if the user want to use the features like student mark, feepayment, growth analyis then they need to login the applicaiton.

I am not sure howmany users login and howmany of them will just use without login . Since this is a hybrid approach, which subsription plan should I go for?

0 1 43
  • UX
1 REPLY 1

Hello there,

There's no such thing as an hybrid approach in AppSheet sadly, as you can see here:

Rafael_ANEICPY_0-1713476307078.png

https://www.appsheet.com/Pricing/ManageYourPlan#:~:text=Your%20entire%20account%20and%20all,plan%20i....

You're gonna need separate accounts AND separate apps to be able to pull that off, of course , these apps could be running on the same data tables, but they will be different still.

You can deploy an app as "Public" for 50$ per month per app, and this app won't have any login features, so you should only show public data there, while the "Secure" one will cost you 5 to 10$ per month per user depending on the features you need.

I don't think you should do this in AppSheet, you probably have many students, and I don't think many parents would be comfortable paying extra just to know more about their sons, I might be wrong though, that's just my opinion.

Top Labels in this Space