SUMA DE SUBTOTALES EN TOTAL AL INGRESAR ARTICULOS EN ENTRADA

Hola, me encuentro realizando una APP para el control de ingresos de artículos por compra y al detallarlos con sus respectivos valores, necesito que se muestre el total de este movimiento, considerando que realicé una tabla de registro de compra y otra con los articulos recibidos, enlazadas por el número de ingreso.

He buscado orientación en muchos lugares, pero no encuentro la solución.

Agradecido por vuestra ayuda.

Solved Solved
0 4 67
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you very much, friend, I solved it by creating the syntax this way, guided by what AppSheet suggested.

SUM(SELECT(ENTRADAS[CANTIDAD],[CODIGO]=[_THISROW].[CODIGO]))[_RowNumber]

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @malfaro_2000 

You may prefer writing in English for a faster response 🙂

"Hello, I am making an APP for the control of income of items for purchase and detailing them with their respective values, I need to show the total of this movement, considering that I made a table of purchase record and another with the items received, linked by the income number.
I have looked for guidance in many places, but I can't find the solution.
Thank you for your help."

If you established a relation, you probably used reference type columns.

You can then use dereferenced expressions, as described here:

Dereference expressions - AppSheet Help

Build list dereferences - AppSheet Help

From your description, I assume you could try, in the INCOME table, to add a virtual column with this expression:

SUM([Related PURCHASEs][value])

Aurelien_0-1712812813403.pngAurelien_1-1712812844612.png

For reference:

Use virtual columns - AppSheet Help

"Column 'SUMA TOTAL' in Table 'ENTRADAS_Schema' of Column Type 'Number' has an invalid expression in the Formula field.'=SUM([NUMERO][SUB TOTAL])'. Column 'NUMERO' is used in a SELECT or list dereference expression and should be a List/EnumList of Refs" This message appears to me.

Can you share a screenshot of your table columns from your app editor?

Thank you very much, friend, I solved it by creating the syntax this way, guided by what AppSheet suggested.

SUM(SELECT(ENTRADAS[CANTIDAD],[CODIGO]=[_THISROW].[CODIGO]))[_RowNumber]

Top Labels in this Space