Glitch with email automation subject line

I wasted nearly 3 hours today to figure out that for some ungodly reason, if you put the text "Technical Preparedness Review" (which is what we call a certain time of report) in an automated email process subject line in Appsheet, it doesn't generate any errors and the process appears to complete in the back-end, but the email never comes.  To anyone.  If I edit it to remove that text in the subject line, it goes with no problem.  They are now called "TPR".  The only way I discovered the problem was to incrementally build the bot one item at a time, checking execution success each time I added something until I got to the subject line, which I originally put in "test".  When I switched it to "Technical Preparedness Review", it failed.  We have another, older app that uses the same verbiage and it works fine.  SMH.

0 3 66
3 REPLIES 3

I tested with your subject and for me it works just fine. It sounds like it's a combination of something that makes this weird behavior. I would suggest to send a support ticket as this should be quite easy to debug if that subject name is in use.

I actually figured it out, and it was on the company email side of the equation.  Appsheet was actually working fine all along!

Good to hear ๐Ÿ™‚

Top Labels in this Space