Error: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts

NP
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Hi,

I have problem with my Appsheet app.

Although I can Authorized the appsheet to have access to the underlying MYSQL database and connecting to the MySql schema was tested successful.

While I am creating the app, and do changes and try to sync the app, I got this error:

Unable to fetch app definition. Error: Data table 'My table 1' is not accessible due to: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.. Error: Data table 'my Table 2' is not accessible due to: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.

Would you please help me out on this issue and how I can fix it.

Regards,

Nicole

1 4 491
4 REPLIES 4

I have a similar error one of my users is experiencing. Although their app still loads, the issue occurs when trying to sync changes.

Markus_Malessa_0-1683039445089.png

We are also having this issue when syncing. We haven't changed anything in the app or database.

They really need to start looking at this. Happening across two additional apps now and more frequently. Did they update the IP address listings that we need to add to our MySQL instances?

Do you have any update about this issue? a customer reports similar case in different apps with MySQL DB. 

Top Labels in this Space