Different results from the SAME EXPRESSION in different columns in a LOOP action

This action is supposed to create new payment parcels monthly appart from each other. In this first expression, I use the count(filter()) expression to count how many parcels were already created, adding +1 to register the current parcel being created. It works like a charm.

integraOdontoSj_0-1714759297250.png

below you can see in "parcela", that it is, indeed, registering which parcel is being created. Same "Id Honorรกrio" with different "Parcela" values shows that it works:

integraOdontoSj_1-1714759463007.png

Now, below you can see I use the SAME expression inside an eomonth() function to create the due dates for the parcels. I copied and pasted it.

integraOdontoSj_3-1714759603654.png

Again, in the table, the result is this... The parcel number is correct, but it does not calculate correctly the due date of the parcel.

integraOdontoSj_4-1714759724281.png

This action is inside a loop action, that runs untill all parcels are created. Here is the loop action:

integraOdontoSj_5-1714759813463.png

I have already tried google support, but honestly, it never solves anything and they never explain what's wrong in the first place.

Is there any other way to to this? Or does anyone know what is wrong or why this is not working? I'm honestly clueless.

Thanks in advance, guys

0 2 73
2 REPLIES 2

Hello there,

When working with looping actions I suggest you try to keep your expressions as simple as possible, use slices,  REF_ROWS() expressions, EnumList, etc. ANYTHING you can.

I suggest that because the expression you sent is not easily debugged both because of its length and because it's column names are not in english, but also because longer calculation times can lead to wrong results for looping actions as well.

If you're running the loop from a parent table to the one you showed us, you could try making a counter that's updated during the loop, and have each new row populate using the data from the previous one.

hello, mate!

I'd like to thank you for your reply. I don't know it was exactly a solution, because I could not break down why it wasn't working, but I did put a counter in it and simplified expressions as much as I could, and it is now working.

I'll definitely  keep looping actions as simple as I can from now on. Maybe that was it!

Top Labels in this Space