Advanced data source 'database' not allowed with the APPSHEET CORE plan

I linked a MySQL database to my Appsheet App, now my app is blocked. I urgently need to get the App back up & running but I can't find a way to upgrade.

Does anyone have advice on the way forward?

0 9 410
9 REPLIES 9

If you haven't already, contact AppSheet Sales to upgrade your subscription to a plan that includes connections to MySQL data sources. However, as you may have seen in other community posts, that department's response time is often slow.

Thank you, I contacted them. Lets see...

Google support reacted to my query quickly and efficiently. I needed to upgrade my Workspace license to Google Workspace Enterprise Standard, which I did. I am still waiting for the change to take effect in Appsheet, lets see...

Workspace Billing support is indeed responsive and helpful. In fact, when I've needed help from AppSheet Sales, the only mechanism that ended up working was going through Workspace Billing support; even though my direct contact there followed up frequently and communicated status to me every few days, it still took them weeks to get AppSheet Sales staff engaged.

@Hennie wrote:

Google Workspace Enterprise Standard,

I'm not so sure about it, I'd say that you need AppSheet Enterprise, which doesn't correlate with Workspace billing

Do you have any documentation related to this specific scenario? 

Do you mean the comparison between GWorkspace and AppSheet plans or with the SQL support only being on AppSheet Enterprise?

Regarding SQL Support plans.

Top Labels in this Space