Advance Form (page only) automatically

Hi everyone hope youโ€™re well during this crazy time. Thankfully we can still work on Appsheet right? : )

Anyway thereโ€™s a feature I was hoping to exploit, but Iโ€™m not sure itโ€™s possible. Iโ€™m aware of the โ€˜Advance Forms Automaticallyโ€™ option, however Iโ€™m looking to only advance my forms after the last entry on each page is made. So in other words the option is turned off by default, but I was hoping it could function only for the last column in each page (so the user doesnโ€™t have to click โ€˜NEXTโ€™).

Does anyone have experience in trying this or getting it to work by any chance?

Thanks!
D

Solved Solved
0 5 910
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I donโ€™t believe what you want is possible using a single form with multiple pages. You could, however, use a separate form for each page, enable Auto save on each, and add an on-save action to each that navigates to the next form.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Dario

I believe you may wish to further elaborate what you mean by the above , especially the part, "The option is turned of by default "

Yes, what I mean is the UX->Option โ€˜Advance forms automaticallyโ€™ is turned off by default. So Iโ€™d like to make an exception where it only advances at the end of the page and not after each column.

I donโ€™t believe what you want is possible using a single form with multiple pages. You could, however, use a separate form for each page, enable Auto save on each, and add an on-save action to each that navigates to the next form.

Thats a clever workaround Steve, thanks!

@Steve ,

Indeed, a brilliant solution!

Top Labels in this Space