Google Cloud Next ‘22 starts TODAY!

Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there,

The team at Google is excited to kick off Cloud Next ‘22 TODAY at 9am PT with our opening keynote, where Google Cloud CEO, Thomas Kurian, will take the stage LIVE in NYC with Ford CEO Jim Farley and other special guests, to share insights on how customers are using cloud technology to innovate, transform, and grow

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 11.21.51 AM.png

If you haven't attended Cloud Next in the past, Registration is quick and easy! Once registered, you can browse the catalog of sessions and create your own playlist. 

We know that our users represent app creators from around the world, so whether you choose to watch sessions live or catch the replays, you’ll find a 24-hour broadcast schedule with plenty of sessions, labs, and keynotes to dive into! 

If you’re curious about what’s next for Google Cloud and products like AppSheet, we'll have exciting announcements on new products, customers, and partners sprinkled throughout the LIVE keynotes from New York, Sunnyvale, Tokyo, Bengaluru, and Munich.

I am particularly excited to hear from Frank Weigel who among other things, heads up engineering for AppSheet. Throughout the week, Googlers and partners will be sharing the latest news in the Google Cloud Community, on our Google Cloud blog and on social media following the hashtag #GoogleCloudNext.

This is my very first Next as a Googler, so I’m excited! I am pumped about hearing what’s next for Google Cloud & AppSheet, and look forward to seeing you all there!

Are there Next sessions or keynotes you are looking forward to?

Chat soon,

Roderick

7 1 270
1 REPLY 1

I have built my first app in AppSheet after watching the Google Cloud Next'22