‌👉‌ Don't Miss Office Hours on March 3rd! Data Source Connections Featuring Google Drive Folders

Lauren_vdv
Community Manager
Community Manager

appsheet-office-hours-march.png

Making data accessible, useful, and actionable are key reasons we build apps. Typically, this requires a lot of engineering work, but with AppSheet, even those with no coding experience can create apps with data from a variety of sources - spreadsheets, SQL databases, and many more.

In this month’s AppSheet Office Hours, we’ll provide an overview of the different data sources available to app creators, with best practices for scaling and managing each type. We’ll also walk through how to connect data from folders, featuring Google Drive.

As always, you’ll have the opportunity to ask any questions and receive answers live from AppSheet experts.

Save your spot, and ask your questions in advance by posting a comment on the events page here.

With our series of AppSheet Office Hours, it’s our goal to provide a trusted space where you can receive support and guidance along your app creation journey. We hope to see you there!

3 5 841
5 REPLIES 5

Just to be clear. It's safe to say that the main topic will be about GDrive? I want to know since I don't use it

Hi @SkrOYC, the session will cover the different types of data connections available with AppSheet, not just limited to Google Drive. It will also include scaling and performance best practices for the different types.

But there will be time dedicated specifically to Google Drive folders as app data. 

And then a large portion of the session is open to Q&A for any of your questions, whether it's related to Google Drive, other types of data connections, or otherwise (even if it's not directly related to data connections).

Hope that helps clarify! 

Thanks @Lauren_vdv for your patience

Hi @Lauren_vdv 

When we select the Add Calendar link, the ics file will be downloaded, but it would be better to prepare the Google Calendar link as well.

2022-02-19_18h41_20.png

@Lauren_vdv 

My apologies.🙏
You have posted it here.

2022-02-19_18h52_10.png