Become a recognized AppSheet Google Developer Expert (GDE)!

Greetings AppSheet Community!

If you have strong AppSheet technical skills along with solid Google Workspace skills and would like to share your expertise globally as a recognized “Google Developer Expert” (GDE), we would like to invite you to apply to become an official GDE member specializing in AppSheet and Workspace!

As an official GDE you will be instantly welcomed at many international speaking events and online forums where you can showcase your expertise to a global audience.

Becoming a GDE does take some prep work though as it has a detailed application process, but we can provide further guidance on the overall program as well as assist in the application process.

If you are interested in learning more about becoming an official GDE with a specialization in AppSheet and Workspace, please let us know via this form:

goo.gle/AppSheet-GDE-Interest

Once submitted, we'll reach out with assistance on how to get started!

In the meantime, here are some helpful links about the program:

developers.google.com/community/experts

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebcgYqVueZg

GDE Application Guide (PDF)

16 19 4,743
19 REPLIES 19

@cschalk_ws wrote:

AppSheet and Workspace

It has to be both?

Ideally both. For this AppSheet focused subcategory though, they'll be leaning more on your AppSheet experience, but having Workspace technical proficiency definitely helps. Having some Apps Script coding skills never hurts, especially since AppSheet supports connecting to it.

Thanks.

Do we need a Google account for it?

Yes, to be a Google Developer Expert, you need a Google account.

Ok, thanks for the invitation

Hi @cschalk_ws 

I tried submitting through the form, but there was no auto-reply.
Did my post reach the AppSheet team correctly?
If not, I will post again.

Thanks and regards.

Hi, I submitted to this program, but I still haven't got a reply or feedback yet.

Hi @cschalk_ws 

I applied for the GDE program on October 18th. I am still waiting for a response. Is there a way to check the status of my application?🙏

Thanks,

Hi @cschalk_ws ,

I'm Saddam.

I submitted to this program, but I still haven't got a reply or feedback yet.

Hello I am wating to. Do you have any anwser?

Apologies for the delay!

We had a large response and we're still going through them. The full process actually does take some time as it takes a number of people to coordinate the application process, but I'll make sure that everyone receives some feedback in the next few days.

Thanks again you for your interest!

-Chris

Cheers! 💪😉

Hi @cschalk_ws ,

This is Saddam.

I already submitted one time but I didn't get any response. so now I submitted it again.

Please give me feedback. I'm waiting for your response

I'm waiting for a response as well. Are people still being actively responded to?

Hello anybody have information about the program, I postuled last year and I don't have anyt anwser yet.

@cschalk_ws wrote:

in the next few days

😆

Hi @cschalk_ws ,

Any update on when we can expect a response?

The "GDE Application Guide (PDF)" link returns 404?

I'm interested, but the comments indicate that this isn't going anywhere.  Is there a timeline for this?