use of constants and user attributes

I want to use user attributes for dynamic schema and table name injection in sql_table_name parameter in LookML. However what am intending to achieve looks like datasetname_region1.table_name for one looker spoke project and datasetname_region2.table_name for another spoke project. I also want to append dataset suffix as _dev to my data set name along with region, it will look like datasetname_region1_dev.table_name. Looker Hub project is where we have the main code and we use extensions to in spoke projects to get the respective sql table name parameter. Hence I want to update the sql table name like what I mentioned in Hub. For this reason, am trying to use a constant for region and user attribute for dataset suffix and define the sql table name in hub but am not able to combine both. it gives me dataset not found error. Hence am looking for other options where in i can define the region for region1 and region2 in manifest file using any method and combine it with dataset suffix (_Dev) user attribute. please let me know if we can achieve it and if yes how to do

0 0 166