Inquiry and Request for Resolution Regarding Looker Billing Issue

Nonnn

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek your assistance and guidance regarding an issue I have encountered with my billing related to Looker (Google Cloud core).

In mid-August 2023, I unintentionally enabled Looker (Google Cloud core) 
and subsequently forgot about its existence, leading to no usage. During that month, I noticed that my billing statement reflected a discount for Looker amounting to $5,000 out of a total $5,000, which did not result in any billing changes. Due to this, I did not pay particular attention to it.

However, at the beginning of September 2023, I observed that the Looker service was no longer eligible for a discount, and my billing account had increased to $4,000, despite my non-usage and immediate deactivation of the service, which occurred within two days from the date Looker charged my billing account.

I am now in a state of confusion and uncertainty, as I am unsure whether there is any recourse available to request a refund or discount for the unused portion of the service. I kindly request your assistance in addressing this matter and exploring potential solutions to rectify the situation.

If there is any additional information or documentation required from my end to facilitate this process, please do not hesitate to inform me. Your prompt attention and support in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

0 0 144