How to create a date filter with a 3-month range restriction in Looker?

Dear Looker community,

I am currently working on implementing a date filter in Looker that offers users the flexibility to select a range of dates using the "in range" option. However, I have a specific requirement to impose a restriction on this filter, limiting users to select a date range within a 3-month period. Importantly, the restriction should not be confined to the current date, but rather allow users to select dates from any year or month.

I have several questions regarding this task:

1. Does Looker provide any built-in options or configurations that would allow me to easily set a 3-month range restriction on the date filter?
2. In case Looker lacks a direct method to set this restriction, what alternative approaches or workarounds can I employ to achieve the 3-month range limitation for the date filter?
3. Is it possible to create a custom visualization for filters in Looker, allowing me to apply conditions to the date range and ensure it always falls within the last 3 months? If yes, how can I replace the default date filter with my customized visualization?
I would be extremely grateful for any insights, examples, or guidance that you can offer to help me successfully implement this date filter restriction and seamlessly use the customized filter visualization.

Thank you for your time and assistance!