Getting "Sorry, we encountered an error and were unable to complete your request." in Looker

This just happended to my Looker Studio report. Some of the components of the report are showing the error: 

Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 4.20.50 PM.png
While some dont, even though they are from the same data source. If I tried to copy-paste some of the errored components, they could show up as normal, but not all were like that. This is not a new data source or something, we've been using this same exact report for months. The data is from BigQuery.
Anybody get what is going on?
3 3 2,242
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @sweetsummerschi

Welcome back and thank you for reaching out to our community.

This might be a temporary error that will resolve itself for there have been no reports or known issues at the moment with Looker Studio.

If there error still persist, you can reach out to the Looker Support or submit it in our Issue tracking system and product feature requests.

Hope this helps.

Hi Isolatorio - there are DEFINITELY Looker Studio issues happening.  Please see this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/GoogleDataStudio/comments/18hs53v/looker_studio_issues_with_creating_new_re...

Users need help.  Where is Google?

I'm experiencing the same issue. I've scheduled my dashboard to update twice a day, but occasionally one of the updates returns a system error for some of its components. Sometimes this error occurs within the attached PDFs, and other times it appears in the image sent in the email body. I have been using Looker since December 2023, and this issue has occurred ever since.

Data Source: Google Analytics 4