Data Alerts Unavailable in Looker Platform

Dear Looker Team,
I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the integration of alerts data from the Chronicle platform into the Looker platform.

As you are aware, in the Chronicle platform, we have successfully implemented Yara rules, resulting in the detection of alerts. The alerts section provides us with comprehensive information related to each respective alert. Our next step is to develop a dashboard for these alerts using the Looker platform.

However, we have encountered an issue with the current Chronicle connection available for Looker, as it does not provide the necessary data related to alerts. As a result, we are actively seeking a solution to address this concern.

I have a few questions for your team regarding this matter:

1. Is there any existing method or functionality to share alerts data from the Chronicle platform to the Looker platform? If so, could you kindly guide us through the steps to achieve this integration?

2. If direct integration is not available, could you please suggest alternative ways or workarounds to access and utilize alerts data within the Looker platform effectively?

Your expertise and guidance in resolving this issue would be immensely valuable to our team, as we are keen to leverage the power of Looker to create a comprehensive dashboard for our alerts.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. We look forward to hearing from you soon.