Can no longer delete a calculation in merge results

Good day,

Don't know if i'm in the right chat section but we can no longer delete a calculation in merge results. 

1- do a merge result

2- add calculation in the merge section

3- try to delete calculation

i see that last year the modification had disappeared, this year is the delete ?

CarolineCivalgo_0-1691777214518.png

Awaiting your reply, 

many thanks !

1 4 188
4 REPLIES 4

I'm having the same problem and as horrific as it sounds, I have to redo a 3-hour dashboard from the start and tried to be careful not to add what I don't want.

I just figured this one out for my specific case. Maybe this is what you are experiencing, too.

I realized that the calculations I was trying to delete included `pivot_row()` in the calculation. I edited the calculation and just put a random string in the expression box instead of my calculation, saved it, and then I was able to delete the calculations.

If you have a calculation on a pivot in your merged query calculation, apparently you can't delete it. Hope this helps someone.

I was trying the same for my web nize printing

But unable to perform well, can you give any solution?

heatherljohnson has it right. When you create a table calculation/custom expression that cites a pivot column, and you remove the pivot from the results, you will not be able to remove the table calculation from the results. As soon as you remove the reference to the pivot from the expression, and save, then you can remove the table calculation.