Button download is not working on looker studio

I tried to download file pdf many times on looker studio but button download isn't working then can't download pdf. Who have more solutions to download pdf on looker studio.

7545c290-db63-401c-80d9-b6a8e0d5d893.png
13 50 5,872
50 REPLIES 50

I found a workaround. Schedule an email to yourself and it will send you the pdf. Then cancel the email scheduling, because it doesn’t have an option to do just one. You have to schedule recurring. 

I did this, until it started leaving gaps where my data should be. What is going on??

Same here. Eventually those gaps started showing up. Good news is that this morning I tried the standard way and it works now. Seems like they fixed it.

It’s back to not working again 😞

The Share > Get Report Link is also broken. Might start a new thread for it.

Any update on this? Download button broken since months! Its getting more and more difficult to ask our clients for patience and explain that Looker does not seem to work on that sincerely.. ?

Jake2

I’ve gotten in contact with a Looker employee (not a Looker Studio employee) and asked them if they could direct me to where I need to go for this issue. The only useful information I got was that I need to be a Looker Studio Pro customer to be able to get direct help for this issue. I asked the Looker employee if they could forward my request to the Looker Studio team and they said they didn’t have the ability to do so (awesome).

Still stuck unable to download a PDF, I’ve made a developer request to create a working download PDF button, and I’m still waiting.

I check back every month to see if there is a fix for this. No dice. Come on Google!

I am on a Mac using Chrome. I have tried from different browsers, different Google accounts, different computers (PC and Mac), cleared my cache, turned off pop-up blocking, installed browser updates and restarted. Nothing works!

I have been having this issue for months. I just saw in another thread on this same problem that someone found it to be related to a geographic graph in their reports.

In my case it was a graph with users by region. I just copied it, deleted it, and pasted it again and the download button magically works again. 

Hopefully it will stick and hopefully this helps someone else.

Same issue here. Unable to download and only have two dashboards. Any update? Also having trouble with the Get Report Link not doing anything.

Delete Geo Map & City/Country Table from the report and add them again. Then download option button will start working again. 

@iamprabhjot that did actually work! I forgot about my geo table on a different dash. I deleted and readded. Thanks so much!

Delete Geo Map & City/Country Table from the report and add them again. Then download option button will start working again. 

• Thank you! We can also confirm that this works.

THE SOLUTION:

Recreate (or remove) all GEO CHARTS & GEO TABLES in your report.
    - Any geographical data has to be removed and inserted again from scratch.

Jake2

• Thank you! We can also confirm that this works.

THE SOLUTION:

Recreate (or remove) all GEO CHARTS & GEO TABLES in your report.
    - Any geographical data has to be removed and inserted again from scratch.

This has seemed to work for some, but for others who don’t have any geo map & city/country data in their reports it still isn’t working.