Need help getting DocumentAI, Google Protobuf and associated dependencies to function in Unity

I'm currently working on a project which will incorporate OCR functionality into an Android application. The app is being developed in Unity with the Google Nuget packages having been downloaded via Visual Studio, with associated Packages.config & nuget.config files to put them in the correct place. 

I'm having major issues when I install the various nuget packages whereby Google.Protobuf requires a higher version of System.Runtime, so I rolled back a few versions but that started a dependency chain update.

For the time being I've totally removed all Nuget packages and the plan is to install an older version of DocuementAI with the hope there may be a version with applicable dependencies. However, when I try to download an old version of DocumentAI, it still appears to be attempting to download the most recent version of the associated dependency packages. I'm really not sure which version would be best suited or if this is the best path forward. 

I'm really up against the clock and have already lost a week on this. Any help anyone can provide would be massively appreciated.

0 0 40
0 REPLIES 0