Natural Language is deprecating on 15th Mar 2024

Dear Google Cloud Support,

I am writing with two urgent concerns regarding Natural Language and Vertex AI AutoML:

Natural Language Deprecation: I understand Natural Language is deprecating on March 15, 2024. will it be available in this location after the depreciation of NLP?

AutoML Entity Extraction Availability in Europe-west2: Vertex AI AutoML currently lacks entity extraction functionality in the Europe-west2 (London) region. Will this capability be available before or after the Natural Language deprecation?

My organization heavily relies on entity extraction for our text data in the Europe-west2 region(London). The lack of a suitable alternative in this location after NLP deprecation raises significant concerns for our operations.

Kindly provide the following information:

Alternative solution recommendation for entity extraction after NLP deprecation, specifically considering the lack of AutoML availability in Europe-west2.
Estimated timeline for AutoML entity extraction becoming available in Europe-west2.
Guidance on transitioning from NLP to a suitable alternative with minimal disruption.
Thank you for your prompt attention to this critical matter.

1 0 108
0 REPLIES 0