Issues getting batch prediction results from model deployed from model garden

I've deployed BioGPT to an endpoint and I'm using it to try to get some text response batch predictions, to no avail.

I am not seeing any logging errors, even though the job failed with every prompt failing. The error message I get is cryptic and just this:

('Post request fails. Cannot get predictions. Error: Exceeded retries: Non-OK result 500 ({\n  "code": 500,\n  "type": "InternalServerException",\n  "message": "Worker died."\n}\n) from server, retry=3, ellapsed=56.66s.', 64)
('Post request fails. Cannot get predictions. Error: Exceeded retries: Non-OK result 503 (no healthy upstream) from server, retry=3, ellapsed=0.01s.', 48656)
('Post request fails. Cannot get predictions. Error: Exceeded retries: Non-OK result 503 (no healthy upstream) from server, retry=3, ellapsed=0.02s.', 1216)
('Post request fails. Cannot get predictions. Error: Exceeded retries: Non-OK result 500 ({\n  "code": 500,\n  "type": "InternalServerException",\n  "message": "Worker died."\n}\n) from server, retry=3, ellapsed=56.62s.', 64)

What is the problem? I've changed the number of samples, the length of the prompts, etc. 

4 0 55
0 REPLIES 0