Dialogflow Generators do not always set parameter

Hi guys, I need your help! "I am learning to create conversational flows with Dialogflow CX, but I am having issues with the Generators.

I have set up a Generator in Dialogflow CX that summarizes the conversation (using the example provided in the official documentation). The prompt is in Spanish, and the expected result is also in Spanish. For some reason, it does not always set the output and remains as 'Unfulfilled Parameters'.

Prompt (Spanish):

Tu misión es generar un resumen basado en una conversación entre un humano, llamado PAX, y la IA.
La conversación es: ${conversation USER:"PAX:" AGENT:"AI:"}PAX: $last-user-utterance
Un resumen en 1 o 2 frases es:

Generator setup:

mdeorue_0-1700098170835.png

Test:

mdeorue_1-1700098217515.png

Has anyone experienced this? I would greatly appreciate your help.

Greetings.

3 REPLIES 3

Update:

I change the prompt to summarize in english.

Tu misión es generar un resumen basado en una conversación entre un humano, llamado PAX, y la IA, en inglés.
La conversación es: ${conversation USER:"PAX:" AGENT:"IA:"}PAX: $last-user-utterance
Un resumen en 1 o 2 frases es:

mdeorue_0-1700099839670.png

When I test the prompt in Vertex Language, its works in spanish.

Regards.

And its works, the thing is that the spanish prompt randomly works.

Regards.

Hi,

as a best practice, please create all the prompts in English. It is in an early stage.

Thanks!

Hey @xavidop, if my agent supports X languages and I want to answer in the request's language from the generator, what is the best practice? Always create a prompt in English and add a line saying “Answer in [LANGUAGE PARAM]”? Or should I translate the prompts?