Agent Builder and Examples

Hello, I was working with the new Agent builder and working on building a bot that could help answer FAQ questions and help upsell other products to our customers.  When 'Creating' an example from scratch, I am confused on what should be inserted into the summary box for the agent input and agent output.  I don't understand what to put in when there is no 'preceding conversation.'

Lastly, when saving a conversation as an example in Agent Builder, I understand what to put in the agent input summary box (ie. user asks about what other products we offer) but in the agent output box I don't know if I should be putting the word "success" or "agent responded with a list of products we offer'  I have seen both in different labs/videos.

Thank you!

Solved Solved
7 2 1,570
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

2 REPLIES 2

You can also view these documentation for descriptions of the examples and its states

In addition to input and output parameters, agents support receiving an input summary and emitting an output summary for exchanging information with other agents. Summaries are helpful for passing abstract contextual information between agents, while parameters are more helpful for passing structured, well defined fields between agents. Parameters are the only way to exchange data between flows and agents.