AI/ML at Google Cloud Next '24!

Answer this question in the comments to earn a special badge:

If you could give your younger self one piece of advice about learning AI, what would it be? 🤔

Gemini Code Assist in the Developer KeynoteGemini Code Assist in the Developer KeynoteDuring Google Cloud Next, we launched some amazing new features that can help along your AI journey. Take a look at a few of our favorite announcement this week:

• Gemini Code Assist, the evolution of the Duet AI for Developers, lets developers use natural language to add to, change, analyze, and streamline their code, across their private codebases and from their favorite integrated development environments (IDEs).

• Gen AI Quick Start Solutions for GKE - Run AI on GKE with a Retrieval Augmented Generation (RAG) pattern, or integrated with Ray.

• Gemini Cloud Assist helps cloud teams design, operate, and optimize their application lifecycle.

Did we miss one of your favorite announcements?  Get your no cost digital pass to access keynotes, breakout sessions, and more on demand content from the event. Tell us what Google Cloud Next announcement has you most pumped (and earn a special badge!) in the comments below⬇️

16 12 963
12 REPLIES 12

Q: If you could give your younger self one piece of advice about learning AI, what would it be? 

A: To my younger self: Dear young dev, you must know, that no matter what, it will hallucinate and get you into trouble. SO be careful.

Off topic: This post is sponsored by this other one, please help on this issue with one of your recently released models. It is live and failing: gemini-1.0-pro-002: Randomly returns no content object 

this is too great. You have solved the problem of so many people.

OK I will advise my self using AI.it is good to use AI but the security is the first.
Thanks

TEST
احصل على Outlook for Android<>

If I could myself one piece of advice about learning AI it would be to have an open mind and be willing to be patient on learning how to implement AI.  Patient in the sense that this is new technology and examples and documentation will come out.  Lastly, AI can help improve the speed of building, but don't forget about the security of your business.   

If I could myself one piece of advice about learning AI it would be to have an open mind and be willing to be patient on learning how to implement AI. Patient in the sense that this is new technology and examples and documentation will come out. Lastly, AI can help improve the speed of building, but don't forget about the security of your business.

And second thing is that privacy and security is better than speed becoz of if we have not security then all things is useless 

Learn about prompt engineering.

Have more fun!! Break the barriers in your mind and just try to do something new everyday! Learn one new thing everyday!! Life is a precious gift and we should remember that even in our toughest times! 😊

For learning AI, do it from scratch as of we know that it being the perspective of the future more likely to be happened. So much more confident in developing it so as of them it should be a part of human not in place of human. 

Learning AI while it comes to starting of era is good option.

Thank you 

(K.Sai Sandeep)

Automate the process. Structured and organized. 

Uma questão de começar a usar o IA

I'd tell my younger self to focus on understanding the fundamental concepts deeply before diving into complex algorithms and models. It's crucial to grasp the underlying mathematics, statistics, and computer science principles that form the backbone of AI. Building a solid foundation will make it easier to navigate through the ever-evolving landscape of AI technologies and apply them effectively to real-world problems. Also, don't forget to stay curious and never stop learning!

What I'd tell my younger self: If you get a choice between java and Python, choose Python