Hide Pivoted Column

We have a case where we can’t filter a pivot because it would affect a table calculation, but we’re only interested in a subset of the pivoted results. For now, there are many extra series in the visualization that are disabled. I would be nice to have the “Hide from visualization” option affect each individual column rather than every column with the same key.

31 replies

​​​​​​+1 this feature.
Pivot index calculations are very far from ideal. They come with a huge cost in loading time and when building dashboards this time is very precious. I see that the early mentions to this request are dating back to more than 5 years. 

I would very much appreciate if the developer team could give an update about their plans or not to implement a solution to hide pivoted individual columns.

Thank you

I’m amazed this is not supported yet. All workarounds are pretty much impractical when the table contains lots of relevant dimensions.

+1 this feature

It’s been 5 years since the topic was opened and still unsuported, which is amazingly slow ?

+1 for this feature for sure but it’s probably will be released in 10 years I guess.

+1 from me as well. Pls. We all need it.

+1 for this feature as well.