Filter sales by time of day

I am trying to create a custom report about how sales from 8pm to 9pm compare to other times to determine if staying open these hours is profitable. The only way I can see to accomplish this would be to say if a time falls within this date range calculate either total sales or profit.

The issue I am running into is that I would like to send this out automatically every day to this specific locations owner but using the date filter in the way that I am would require me to go into the report and change the date range prior to sending the report to its intended recipient.

Is there a way to run a report automatically with this type of filtering? Ideally I’d like for this report to display a list of dates in the first column and the summed sales total or profit in column 2 but I need it filtered in such a way that all of the date conversion happens automatically if this is even possible. It would also be super helpful if column 1 could hold 14 or so days so we can get a rolling 2 week report sent out each day.

0 0 242
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors