Difference between Days and Complete Days

Hello,

I am confused with Days and Completed Days when setting filters.

What is the difference between “Is in the past 1 Days” and “Is in the past 1 Complete Days”?

Appreciate any help to explain the difference.

Thank you.

0 2 2,478
2 REPLIES 2

Hello,

It’s pretty simple in fact: complete means complete periods. So past 1 day is today, past 1 complete day is yesterday.

Same for week, month, etc.. past 2 weeks for example is this current  week + last week. Past 2 complete weeks is two weeks ago + last week etc..

Antho​​​​​​​

Hello Antho,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried to schedule a report to run on 7 July, 12:10AM, using “in the past 1 day” for filter (in the past 1 day = 24 hours prior to report date/time).

The report ran on 7 July 12.10am and generated results (transactions) for 6 July 12.11am to 7 July 12.10am sales.I guess this is correct.

I scheduled another report this time (also to run on 7 July, 12:10AM) using “in the past 1 complete day” for filter (in the past 1 complete day = 1 full day prior to report date), 

So, I was expecting that the system will return transactions between 6 July 12.00am and 6 July 11.59pm. However, it returned transactions for 5 July instead of 6 July.

I ran the same report again on 7 Jul at around 8am, it showed transactions for 6 July.

Rightfully, both should (reports ran at 12:10AM and 8:00AM) should return results for 6 July.

Regards,

Clarence

Top Labels in this Space