Create a Visualisation showing ONLY percentage line

I have a Look with a simple pivot table: the rows are week numbers (Week 01, Week 02, etc to Week 12) and the Columns are years (2018, 2019, 2020). I want the data in the middle of the pivot to be a percentage: we run maths tuition sessions and so the percentage I want is %_attended_sessions = attended_sessions / all_booked_sessions. I can get attended_sessions and all_booked_sessions into the table and my desired percentage into the table.

What I can’t get is just the percentage (each year is different, so it is the percentage I want to compare).  Likewise the visualisation plots both the sessions_attended and all_sessions as well as percentage.

Please can anyone help?

0 2 94
2 REPLIES 2

Did you hide your original measures to only leave the percentage calculation? Can you include a screenshot of what you have?

Here is how the table looks:

ca850ded-4358-450f-a0bb-1e1f7c01e4b1.png

If I remove the 2 counts just to leave the percent attended, I get this perfect result:

1ec35378-cdc2-4cb6-ba7b-ee432b75296e.png

BUT this is before I press “run”  once I do so it gives an error:

babfee2e-9b9b-4af5-b80c-22c2fe03a08e.png

I have created the attended_session_count and uncancelled_session_count as custom measures and the percent_attended as a custom table calculation

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors