How to remove scrollbar from embedded dashboard's content

I have a Looker dashboard that has a filter header and displays its content below it. However, the content has a vertical scrollbar to view all the Looks/Visualizations. When this is embedded on my application, into the iframe, it too has a scrollbar.

What I want is for the application/webpage to the only thing with the scrollbar and for the dashboard content/iframe to have increased height to take up more space on the webpage for it to scroll down.  How can this be done?

2 1 1,661
1 REPLY 1

I have a similar program with scrollbars showing up on embedded dashboards. This use to work as suggested on a previous forum question but even by setting scrolling=”no”, the vertical scrollbar still appears.

<iframe src="https://example.looker.com/embed/dashboards/22?width="1920" height="1080" frameborder="0" scrolling="no">

Removing the footer with the embedded Looker watermark seems to make the scrollbar disappear but obviously we cannot modify that content via css since we don’t have control over the Looker content page.