I would like to solve the problem and I am looking for an instrument for it. Someone has advised Looker. I tried to find a solution - no result.
What I have now:
- I have a whole lot of databases with tables
- I build a look and/or dashboard
I specify parameters of the look/dasboard with filters. The link is unique and it looks like looker.com/looks/99?toggle=fil&qid=Rn5ltb9jwQVZztzYVGVevD
- I send a link to the dashboard to another database and a site shows it on a page. There is a long list of processes. When a user wants to see details he presses the proper link and sees a plot which describes exactly this process.
What I want:
- Everything looks good, but I have hundreds of processes.
- Is there a way in Looker to automate creation of links?
- Probably there is option which allows to change abracadabra qid=Rn5ltb9jwQVZztzYVGVevD to something like filter_name_1=aaa&filter_name_2=bbb
Please give me some advice!