Undesired range of x-axis

Hi Looker!

I have two timeseries bar-chart ( A & B ) like this:

2f3d1948-1fd6-4c44-9c2d-f114e04eb0e8.png

The first time I put the graph on the dashboard, the two charts was depicted accordingly. But once I applied a date filter with default in the last 2 days, the chart B x-axis shows unexpected range of times. 

9f4442ed-82f3-4f72-988f-0f5449c06634.png

Since I’m using near real-time data, these bar charts will automatically update per 1 hour. The figures above are supposed to show the latest update at 8.00 AM on 2020-11-24. The chart A is apt, the latest time plotted in x-axis is ‘2020-11-24 8’ . But the chart B’s x-axis is not as expected. The chart B’s x-axis is ranging forward far from latest update and have no value since the data is yet unavailable. 

I’m aware there is a ‘Limit displayed rows’ feature on visualization, but I’m sure that won’t gonna help since the undesired additional x-axis range is inconstant.

any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

~Tio

0 1 1,990
1 REPLY 1

3Easy

https://docs.looker.com/exploring-data/visualizing-query-results#filling_in_missing_dates_and_values

You might have Fill in Missing Dates or Fill in Missing Values on in one chart, and off in the other? Check out that docs link, and check your Looks, ??this helps.

Top Labels in this Space