Trouble Loading Data Message

Hey, all. A message I haven’t seen before, ‘Trouble loading data, please try again later”, popped up on one of my tiles. I haven’t seen this message before - the tile loads for every other db I pull from. Any advice?

6 11 6,118
11 REPLIES 11

One of our users reported the same recently, see below. Is this a new message?

410ebee5-522c-4878-8090-56376e1809be.png

I’m seeing this as well, when I click into the individual tile, the data loads as intended, however it can’t load when in the dashboard. Any solutions to this?

99dba3de-899e-4d82-ad02-b050e3a5a7ad.png

I am seeing the same issue with a dashboard I have created. The individual tiles load correctly when I click “Explore from here”. However, the tiles on the dashboard do not load. Has anyone found a solution to this?

JakeOsmond
Participant I

I’m getting this same issue as well. If I load it in the old dashboards (without the “-next”) it’s fine but in the new vis it’s not.

can we get an update for this, please?

Same is happening to me. Looker is presenting a lot of other problems. 

62ff9674-1a82-4ace-962e-7a5c99074392.png

72cf36e2-56ba-4822-ad47-497ac74eb050.png
one of our users seeing the same thing, 2 days in a row now

deleting the `-next` from the URL worked, though I wouldn’t call it a *good* solution

We have also seen this issue 

I am running into this same issue.

Same started happening on our Instance seeing “trouble loading data” on tiles within a dashboard even though query has completed successfully.

removing -NEXT works as a workaround but not ideal.

80f9c7c2-9ff2-4f8b-a5ba-c640b4fad64d.png

Same issue. Both on Safari and Google Chrome browser. I’m a Mac user. My colleagues on windows do not experience any problems

I was getting this same issue as well. So, I tried clear the browser cache and everything loaded successfully.
Shortcut for clear (in almost all browsers): Ctrl + F5 or Ctrl + Shift + R

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors