Transpose stops working in "Table (Report)".

Hi Looker Community!

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same issue. The “transpose table” function of “Table (Report)” stopped working recently. It started showing blank table. While if I turn off the “Transpose table” in the setting, the data will pop up again. It’s weird because the transposed table used to work but now it doesn’t. So I’m wondering if this is a recent bug or issue on my end.

Table (Report) with “Transpose” on

6b603d63-bd29-4ac0-8e5c-37d3a0600f9f.png

Table (Report) if I turn off “Transpose”

ef5da3fc-bb67-4bb7-8f8c-6b45f4944028.png

Thanks!

5 7 602
7 REPLIES 7

Not just you, we are also experiencing this issue.

We are experiencing this problem as well!

ebvs

We are also now experiencing this issue when we’ve been using this plugin for months without issue. We haven’t changed anything on our end but we’re consistently getting a blank table displayed now when using the Reports Table visualization plugin with ‘Transpose’ on. Not sure if it’s due to total amounts or something else, but these errors pop up in the console when tinkering with the explore’s ‘Transpose’ setting. When ‘Transpose’ is off, we can see the data, but when we toggle ‘Transpose’ on, it doesn’t display anything.

Plugin in question:

This is impacting production end-users, so we’d appreciate a timely resolution if possible, or a workaround if one is available. We can’t display this data without ‘Transpose’ enabled as it will break existing designs and functionality in our embedded dashboard host application.

Thank you.

aafc8773-0c37-46eb-ad62-b03836a6b4c9.png

We are running into the same issue as well. No changes to the enviornment or dashboards.

ebvs

Looks to be back to normal now (for us). Curious about how this occurred and what the fix was… ?

Looks to be back to normal now (for us). Curious about how this occurred and what the fix was… ?

Thanks! Can confirm it also works on my end.

ebvs

Thanks! Can confirm it also works on my end.

Awesome! If you end up finding out the root cause of the issue and perhaps what the fix was please share ?

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors