To hide default "Show All" option while drill down to measures using drill_fields and Link parameter

Hi Team,

When drill-down is enabled through drill_field and Link parameter option, Looker show 2 different option to drill-down for the users. 

How to hide default “Show All” option and only keep Link related option for the users to drill-down into given measure?

Existing example of these two option can find here:

https://cloud.google.com/looker/docs/best-practices/how-to-use-more-powerful-data-drilling

7eabf473-b27c-4f2c-89ae-1dfae35143bf.png
4 5 983
5 REPLIES 5

Did you solve this? If so, how? I’m working through the same issue.

I would also be interested in seeing if anyone has a solution to this. This article seems to have an example where the default ‘show all’ is removed but upon trying myself cannot replicate.

To add to my above comment, I found the issue was because I had view-level drill-fields set - works as expected with them removed. Also if you are extending a view, make sure the ‘source’ measure doesn’t refer to drill fields as per the article.

To add to my above comment, I found the issue was because I had view-level drill-fields set - works as expected with them removed. Also if you are extending a view, make sure the ‘source’ measure doesn’t refer to drill fields as per the article.

Very helpful explanation and article, thank you!

Has anyone found a way to do this on grand totals?

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors