Tile titles on dashboard ares cropped

How do I wrap the titles of tiles so they don’t end up cropped?

5 5 1,446
5 REPLIES 5

No idea here, but I’m also looking to wrap tile titles. Trying to show the full survey question as the title of a graph. I could paraphrase it and list the title in the notes section, but I’m trying to get it all above the graph in title text. 

minerkt
Participant IV

Hi @jfonte ,

I am curious about what you are seeing and at what level.

If you are working with the title of a text tile, there are a number of ways this could be resolved.

However, if this is the title on a report tile, I would have to know that and do a little digging to get the results you are looking for.  If you can attach a picture or describe more of what type of tile you are working with, I may be able to help.

Hi @minerkt,

The issue I’m running into is with titles visualization tiles. If the title is longer than the width of the title is creates an ellipsis. As a workaround I created text tiles above the visualization tiles so I could create a line break. 

4c8e03ed-f0d8-45cd-94f9-691487f08cab.png

Hi,

Any answers here on how to achieve wrap text for titles ?

Thanks in advance

Hey @eyal_rosen-1653 

We can’t wrap title titles at the moment. There is a feature request for this in our pendo portal https://portal.feedback.us.pendo.io/app/#/case/37183

And the author of this question wrote, this could be the workaround: 

As a workaround I created text tiles above the visualization tiles so I could create a line break. 

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors