Scrolling not working for table calculation pop-up

nnm
Explorer

When I am working in the Table Calculation pop-up, I am running into an issue where i can’t scroll up or down unless I refresh the page. 

After refreshing, I can scroll and work with the pop-up, but after saving it, I have to refresh again if I want scrolling to work. 

0 3 430
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @nnm,

When you notice this behavior do you see any JS console errors and by chance do you have the React Dev Tools plugin installed in chrome?

Thanks,

Eric

nnm
Explorer

@Eric_Lyons,

Yes! I do see an error in the JS Console when I open my Dev Tools in chrome:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined

I do see some script about a reactdriver-21… but I’m beyond my understanding at this point. 

Seems like you might have an idea on how to fix this?

@nnm I have seen this once or twice before, but would need some more context in terms of trying to help resolve it. Potentially trying an incognito browser may help. One of the elements on the page could be interacting with a browser plugin and causing the unexpected behavior. 

If you go to the link here, scroll down and click support you can submit a ticket with our Department of Customer Love (that is my team) and we can help investigate this further. It would make the communication and troubleshooting a bit more efficient. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Thanks,

Eric

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors