Question

Horizontal scrollbar on table visualisation

• 13 December 2017
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

When I add a table visualisation to a dashboard, the tile always has a horizontal scrollbar, even if this isn’t necessary. Is there a way to have this disabled?

4 replies

Userlevel 2

Hey @Matthew.Darwin,

What browser, OS & Looker version are you using? I have tried adding tiles (table visualisation) to dashboard and I do not see no scrollbars. Please see screenshot below. Scroll bars usually auto added when content of the table cannot fit to visible space on the device screen.

Also as of 5.4 Dashboard Tile Defaults. Changed default size and placement of new Dashboard elements to make editing multi-element Dashboards easier. Please read more about this new feature here

Best,

Sasha

Userlevel 1

Hi Aleksandrs, this is on Windows 10 and Chrome, Looker is v 5.2.19. , I’ve attached a screenshot below showing the scrollbar on the Agent Leaderboard panel with the unnecessary horizontal scroll.

Userlevel 2

Hi @Matthew.Darwin,

I see, thanks for sharing. I am not sure to be honest what causes it, however there is no parameter that controls it. Is there any chance you can come on chat with us so we can dig deeper for you? I would try to remove/re-add the tile, try to resize it and see what happens but please pop on chat so we can have a closer look.

Best,

Sasha

Userlevel 1

Hi Sasha,

sure, just on with your colleague William at the moment on another issue.

Cheers,

Matthew