Embedded Dashboard Navigation

Is it possible to enable navigation to another dashboard in an already embedded dashboard?

We currently have a dashboard embedded in an iframe on our internal home page. We embed the iframe using an encypted url developed on the /sso_url endpoint. Within that dashboard, one of our fields has an html link to another dashboard. Is it possilbe to leverage the sso in the current dashboard to navigate to the new link?

0 2 387
2 REPLIES 2

Yes this is possible - your html property can either be a specific link or can be set as a relative link. You don’t have to do anything else special to work with the SSO, it will just load the new dashboard within the iframe.

Yes this is possible - your html property can either be a specific link or can be set as a relative link. You don’t have to do anything else special to work with the SSO, it will just load the new dashboard within the iframe.

I appreciate your help, and thank you for your quick response.

As an addition, I was originally using the html link and creating an href to it. That was failing. However, I changed it to a “Link” property with url attribute and it worked like a charm!

It is working as expected!

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors