Dynamically Show/Hide Series in Visualization across multiple Looks

This seems like it should be relatively straightforward but every option I have tried has not panned out. 

I have a series of Looks on a Dashboard (Next-Gen). Many of these Looks include tables calculations with some basic regression formula to project some value based on timeseries data. The projection distorts the scale of the Y axis on all of these Looks when visible, and hiding it makes the visual much more interpretable. 

Is there a way to dynamically show/hide that series based on a toggle/ button on a dashboard which propagates to all the Looks? Preferably this would happen without having to reload the Looks. I’ve tried the following to no avail:

• Boolean filter + “if” statement in table calculation
  • Yes/No Parameter value (apparently inaccessible in table calc)

Example Visuals:

594deb65-28d5-4cdd-8518-3b9b818849fa.png
Example With Table Calc Trendline
d5803327-25c9-425a-8c37-d61d2b0bcfd6.png
Example Without Trendline
0 1 1,727
1 REPLY 1

There is no way to hide/show a certain series apart from clicking on a legend and its name. The only thing I could advise in this case is to put the projection on a new axis, also on the left side and synchronise it with a multiplication. So that 200 of the bar charts is 1000 of the projection, and so on.. Could be the best you can do as toggling it won’t be possible.

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors