Dancing context menu

If you click on three dots whether it be a table next-vis or SQL Runner, and leave your cursor on those dots, the menu will start dancing, probably due to some hover css being incorrect

0c6afaa5-88f6-462c-a30b-7ee88c527614.png
c674846c-e3ce-4627-945e-4c76337090e7.png
0 4 91
4 REPLIES 4

@Dawid do you log these as well? If not do you ever know if these ever get read/actioned by any Looker people?

If you mean Pendo then not, I really even remember about it most of the time. Community became the place to be for me, also to gather feedback if people experience the same problem. However, I have logged in there once or twice recently and saw that some of my comments from Community have made it there

Sorry no I meant logged it as a bug with support either via the chat or just dropping it into a ticket in the helpcenter?

Problem with the above is its very onerous with the back and forth helping support to reproduce, especially with the amount I see you come across.

I ask just because I imagine many of your posts talking of bugs come and go and never get resolved.

I rarely log bugs via Support unless we actually find them with Support while debugging a problem but recently I haven’t had much luck with Support in general

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors