Question

Dancing context menu

• 28 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

If you click on three dots whether it be a table next-vis or SQL Runner, and leave your cursor on those dots, the menu will start dancing, probably due to some hover css being incorrect

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

@Dawid do you log these as well? If not do you ever know if these ever get read/actioned by any Looker people?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

If you mean Pendo then not, I really even remember about it most of the time. Community became the place to be for me, also to gather feedback if people experience the same problem. However, I have logged in there once or twice recently and saw that some of my comments from Community have made it there

Userlevel 6
Badge

Sorry no I meant logged it as a bug with support either via the chat or just dropping it into a ticket in the helpcenter?

Problem with the above is its very onerous with the back and forth helping support to reproduce, especially with the amount I see you come across.

I ask just because I imagine many of your posts talking of bugs come and go and never get resolved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

I rarely log bugs via Support unless we actually find them with Support while debugging a problem but recently I haven’t had much luck with Support in general