Custom Filter to check and only filter if its not Monday?

I am not quite sure how to ask this so I am trying again. I have a custom filter that works every day but Monday. The view looks back 14 days and compares each day of the week to that day of the week the previous week. The custom filter makes it so we only see the days that have actually passed in the week. So on every day but Monday this custom filter works perfectly:

mod(diff_days(date(2008,01,01), now()) + 1, 7)>${transactions.transaction_day_of_week_index}

On Mondays however this custom filter gives me no results. If I remove the custom filter on Monday it works perfectly. So the only way I have been able to make it work is with building and scheduling two reports. (Not ideal)

Is there anything anybody can come up with that could handle being run any day of the week and produce the correct results? Below is what I am trying to achieve.

On Mondays I want this: (No custom Filter essentially)

8c868f02-de50-432f-8b05-1b9c29ae3460.jpg

On Every other day I want this: This would be for Thursday to show up to Wednesday)

Uses this custom filter: 

mod(diff_days(date(2008,01,01), now()) + 1, 7)>${transactions.transaction_day_of_week_index}
75468fe9-db19-476e-a883-d6d62c3c0c7c.jpg

Any suggestions would be great. I really want to not have to have separate reports to do this. 

0 0 127
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors