Dashboards Beta Bugs
- Displayed Parameter default shows the pre-selected default for the parameter as the “value” rather than “label”
- Dropdown menu for parameter filter includes an option for “Any Value” - which I don’t think is a real thing for a parameter.
- Date Range filter. Selecting “More” then “Year to Date” results in a custom range from today’s date to “NaN/NaN/NaN”
- Vertically Scrollable tables remove the total bar at bottom of table (testing on Chrome browser, appears to work normally in Safari).
- Cursor does not indicate clickable on some filters, e.g., the “more” dropdown, inline timeframe, popover button toggles.
- Tooltip hover on embedded charts has odd formatting (e.g., no extra line break between dimension/measure name)
- Not possible to sort by column in tables
- Filters include a "Create ‘’ " option when showing available filter values
Accessible in Legacy Dashboard, but not Dashboards Beta
- Parameters do not show in filter select/search
- Option (ALT) + Click on legend item does not toggle display of all items in chart.
- Unable to adjust order/position of filters