Aligning different views in a dashboard

Hello, I am relatively new to Looker, so please excuse me if its  an obvious answer.

I am creating a  few different views, that I then want to align on a row level.   

I am attaching a  screenshot of how it currently looks.

3c349d1e-bbc0-4350-9bf9-eab4c9fde04f.png

Since the second view has a pivoted dimension too, there is an extra line, leading to the mismatch of the rows

Ideally I would like to be able to adjust the header size  on the first view to match the size of the two headers on the second, leading to the alignment of rows.

It seems like I can adjust the width of the view,  but not the height of it (or have something similar to Tableau’s “fit to width/ height”).

Any ideas would be very appreciated.

An additional question I have is why on my second view,  the very first% column is formatted based on my conditional formatting. It seems to be uniformly applied to all the columns including  that dimension, apart from the first.

If you reached until here, thanks a lot for your time 🙂

0 1 302
1 REPLY 1

I don’t believe you can do this without having everything in the same tile. You can probably make use of custom filtered measures and the merge functionality to get all the data in the same tile.

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors